Opportunities for adventures are endless. Do you want to get a moment out of your daily rut? Or even a complete period? My advice is short. One life, dare to live it.
- Choose your mode of transportation.
- Grab a map and choose a destination.
- Save some money and go.
Just go. Go on that trip that you really want to do. Stop worrying about what might get in your way. All you need to do is decide to go and the hardest part is over. This articles might help you to make that decision.
Planning an adventure
- How I Rebuild My Second Hand Road Bike Into A Touring Bike
- Finding A Suitable Touring Bike
- Travel Vaccinations For An Adventure Cycle-Tour Through Europe And Asia
- How To Become Commited To The Journey Of A Lifetime
- 3 Great Ideas For Going Solo On A Journey
- What Everybody Should Know About Traveling Solo
Ideas to help you out during a journey
- The Benefits Of Traveling Without A Plan
- The Ultimate List With Online Hospitality Communities For (Cycle) Travelers
- 10 Tips To Stay Warm When Camping In Cold Autumn And Winter Weather
- How To Make A Camping Stove From A Soda Can In 5 Easy Steps (Including Suitable Stove Recipes)
- 5 Essential Facts About The Nutritional Needs For A Long Distance Cyclist
- How To Wild Camp Legal And For Free In The Netherlands
- The Three Part Solo Travelers Guide To Overcome Fear Of Approaching Strangers
Documenting a journey
- Links coming soon